Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Someone call the trailer park, their trash is missing

I was watching Judge Judy today, mostly because my son loves it, and partly because she can be pretty funny sometimes.

This woman is being sued by the father of her children for stupid stuff. When questioned about the relationship, he said that they had been in a relationship for almost 20 years. At that point she interrupted and said that they had not been in a relationship for over 15 years. Judy looked confused at that point and looked at her papers, and said you say you have not been in a relationship for over 15 years. The woman replied, yes your honor, I hate him.

Judy half rolls her eyes and says ok, you hate him and have not been in a relationship for over 15 years. Then can you explain to me how you have a 10 year old child together. This lady looks at her and say with a perfectly straight face. Your honor, I hate him...I have hated him for years but you see I wanted another child, and I wanted both my children should have the same father, so I called him for a booty call.

She was actually proud of this, this idiot felt that having two children with a man she hated was a good thing...

The worst part of it was the guy was suing her for money for gifts he had given her, he didn't want the gifts back just the cash, when he only pays 150 a month in child support for two kids and is several thousand dollars in arrears.

Someone call the trailer park, their trash is missing...

No comments:

Post a Comment