Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Jinglehammer...The legend continues

So where we last left off Jinglehammer and been spiked int "A's" garden, with such overkill that a hurricane was not going to get him to move. There he sat for 7 straight days, until....


On Saturday morning, "A" walked out the front door to find her car parked at an angle at the end of her driveway. She walked to her car, and opened the door and lying in the drivers seat is Jinglehammer, an empty beer bottle and a empty pack of cigarettes. At that point "A" lost it laughing...when she calmed down she grabbed the bottle and empty cig pack and tossed them and when back to the car (I totally yelled at her for not taking pictures).


That was when she saw the new note on Jinglehammer... It read
Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride,
I'm never gonna walk such ground, oh no,
I've got to keep on movin'.

"A's" husband "B" called me to tell me that "A" was 45 minutes late to work this morning, because she could not stop laughing long enough to drive to work.

I only wish I had come up with these pranks..."B" my friend you are an evil genius.

Jinglehammer disappeared after that, "A" swears that she still has him but he has not been seen around the house since. "B" is convinced that she took him to work and is preparing to bribe a couple of her co-workers to find out.

I hope he finds Jinglehammer soon, I have not laughed this hard in ages.

1 comment:

  1. Loved this series, your friends are the best kind - nuts.

    ReplyDelete